This is a classic potato salad recipe that needs only 9 ingredients while preparing. It’s not only a vegetable recipe but a healthy recipe that provides many nutritional values also. Here we prefer the smaller potatoes that can cook whole. Although dicing potatoes can cook faster, but if you cook whole potatoes, they remain natural in flavor. We’re also partial to the whole cooked potatoes’ texture. Since speaking of cooking potatoes, you need not boil them at all. If you boil them, they bash against each other violently. The recipe that includes all you need and love. Make it for your family so that you can get various vitamins and minerals you need.
- Medium potatoes – 8, cooked and diced.
- Mayonnaise – 1 1⁄2 cups.
- Cider vinegar – 2 tablespoons.
- Sugar – 2 tablespoons.
- Yellow mustard – 1 tablespoon.
- Salt – 1teaspoon.
- Garlic powder – 1teaspoon.
- Pepper – 1⁄2 teaspoon.
- Celery ribs – 2, sliced.
- Onion – 1 cup, minced.
- Hard-boiled eggs – 5.
- Boil your potatoes in salt water until done and cool them to room temperature.
- Take a large bowl while placing the diced potatoes.
- Use another bowl while mixing cider vinegar, mayonnaise, sugar, garlic powder, mustard, salt, and pepper.
- Now, add potatoes to this mixture.
- Add onions and celery that need to mix well.
- Stir them in eggs.
- Use little paprika while sprinkling on top.
The recipe is done that may serve up to 8 persons. This is not only tasty but healthy food also. It’s neither so hard to make nor difficult to arrange the ingredients. It’s only potatoes but healthy food that provides many nutritional values also. So, make it and enjoy!