If you want to get the festival of textures and tastes in every bite, so this spicy salmon poke recipe with creamy avocado and fresh cilantro is for you. The fish is brought to life by crisp, crunchy tobiko, sweet onions, with big cubes of salmon, marinates in a fiery sriracha as well as sesame sauce. Poke is usually a classic Hawaiian dish and it made using raw fish and mixing it with a wide range of aromatic composition and texture. Poke is a seamless melding of foods from around the world like the Hawaiian Islands own, which inspires by the dishes of Korean hoe-deopbap, Japanese zuké-maguro, and French tartare.
But, this spicy salmon poke recipe with creamy avocado and fresh cilantro is so delicious that it will make you pleasant. Because the fish is raw let them marinade for a few hours in the fridge and they will offer you mouthwatering taste and a firmer texture. So, let’s know want we need and how to prepare this spicy salmon poke recipe with creamy avocado and fresh cilantro’s easy recipe at home.
Quick Notes of Spicy Salmon Poke Recipe
- Yield2 servings
- Cooking Time: N/A
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
What We Need for Spicy Salmon Poke Recipe
- 1 tablespoon Sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons Black sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha
- 1 teaspoon Soy sauce
- 215 grams Salmon that is cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 40 grams Sweet onions ~1/4 onion that is minced
- 5 Avocado that is peeled and cubic in size
- 2 tablespoons Tobiko
- 1/4 teaspoon Alaea salt to taste
- Garlic chips (Fry) so that it becomes tasty
- Cilantro garnish
- Nori garnish
How to Prepare Spicy Salmon Poke Recipe
- Whisk the sesame oil along with sriracha and sesame seeds and soy sauce together in a bowl.
- Now, add the salmon, avocado, onions, and tobiko to the bowl and start stirring to combine them.
- Next, season with garlic chips (fry) and Alaea salt so that it becomes tasty.
- Serve your Spicy Salmon Poke over hot rice while garnishing with cilantro and nori.