It’s one of the easy recipes for pasta recipe, which is bow tie pasta with corn, parmesan, and thyme. This fresh and simple pasta dish toss that’s easily made the sauce, garlic, corn, wine, cream, and thyme. You can use summer corn cut right off the cob that offers fresh flavor. There is an option to change with frozen corn while making the dish a year-round. Simply finish it with fresh chives and parmesan cheese and put some broccoli while serving. This is not only a simple recipe but healthy one also. If you make it according to the directions, they’ll love it.
- Short Pasta – 1 pound that is farefalle
- Olive oil – 2 tablespoons
- Shallots – 1/2 cup, which thinly slices
- Garlic Cloves – 6 medium that chopping finely
- White Wine – 1 cup, which is dry.
- Thyme Sprigs – 4, which is large sprigs.
- Corn Kernels – 2 cups that need not thaw while frozen
- Cream – 1 ¼ cups which is heavy
- Kosher Salt – 1 ¾ teaspoons which need about
- Ground Black Pepper – ¼ teaspoon which is fresh and adds more if need.
- Parmesan Cheese – ½ cup which is finely grated and adds more if need.
- Chives – ¼ cup that chopping finely.
Put a colander in your sink. You need to take a large pot boiling salt-water, which need to heat with high temperature. Cook here pasta that the directions are said on the package or until al dente. In the meantime, start cooking the sauce.
Take a large frying pan while heating the oil over medium heat until sparkling. Add garlic and shallots, which need to season with pepper and salt. Now, cook it for 3 minutes or until its soft while stirring occasionally. Put thyme sprigs and wine, which need to bring a simmer. Cook them until the wine becomes reduce to three-quarters while stirring occasionally. It needs about 4/5 minutes and removes the pan that needs to keep aside.
When your pasta is ready, keep ½ cup cooking water and drain it. Keep the pasta in the pot aside.
To finish your sauce, come with the frying pan which is the medium-high temp. Add the cream, corn, pepper, and salt that need stirring to combine while bringing a simmer.
Place your reserved pot of pasta over low heat while pouring the mixture of the cream corn. Here, add the chives, cheese, and half reserve pasta water, which need stirring to combine. Stirring occasionally while cooking adding more pasta water if you need. Taste it when ready. And add salt and pepper while needing of them.