This Chinese food recipe is very to prepare. It tastes good as well. Just avoid instantly cooked rice. The preparation takes 15 minutes only and serves 255 calories.
- One egg
- One tablespoon of butter
- One tablespoon of vegetable oil
- One medium size onion (chopped)
- Two cups of cold rice
- Two tablespoons of soy sauce
- One cup of chicken flesh
- Beat egg with one teaspoon of water and leave on melted butter on heat for 2 minutes over heat on skillet. Cut into pieces.
- Now cook onion and sauce until soft. Add rice, chicken, pepper, soy sauce. Mix and fry all together for 5 to 10 minutes. Add egg pieces and stir.
Your chicken rice is prepared. Serve while hot.