This Chicken salad recipe takes 15 minutes to prepare and serves 315 calories. You can also make a sandwich and enjoy your holiday.
- Chicken flesh – four cups (cooked and cut into cubes)
- Mayonnaise – one cup
- Paprika – one teaspoon
- Cranberries – one and a half cup (dried ones)
- Celery – one cup (chopped)
- Green bell pepper – half cup (minced)
- Pecans – one cup (chopped)
- Salt – one teaspoon (for seasoning)
- Black pepper (ground)
Take a bowl, mix mayonnaise and paprika with salt. Now add nuts, onions, pepper, celery, cranberries into it. Add chicken and stir with a spatula to mix well. Sprinkle black pepper according to taste. Place in a refrigerator for one hour.