- You may either choose herb and garlic dressing or ranch dressing of Avocado Lime
- Need 9 cups of medium chopped lettuce / green leaf
- A larger red pepper
- One large poblano /green bell pepper
- One frozen corn seethed and cooled
- Medium size tomatoes (6 tomatoes), five as chopped and one as sliced for decoration
- Medium size onion – 1, sliced and should not be coarse
- Two and a half cup of cheddar cheese, shredded
- Half pound of cooked bacon (pig meat) and later crumbled
- Four cups of roasted chicken, chopped
- Three green onions, sliced
- Two large size eggs (high boiled)
Take a large glass bowl and place each item one by one – first one-third lettuce, onto it half poblano pepper, then half tomatoes and half red onion. Then one cup of cheese, one-third of chicken + bacon. Spread the dressing of half cup.
Now repeat the same again for the second time.
At last spread the rest lettuce, cheese, bacon/chicken and sliced onions on the top. Again sprinkle a half cup of dressing rounding every side. Now put egg and tomato slices on the top to give it a nice look.
Preserve the combination in a refrigerator for around four hours. You may use other additional dressing while serving.
You may use Hidden Valley Buttermilk Ranch or homemade salad dressing according to your desire.