Before you start make sure your oven is preheated at 350°.
Ingredients for cake:
- Two and a half cups of ordinary four
- One cup of sugar
- Two teaspoons of baking soda
- One and a half teaspoons of cinnamon (ground)
- One can of crushed pineapple (undrained)
- Half cup of butter melted
- Three eggs
- Bananas without skin (three in number cut into small pieces)
- Cooking spray
Mix flour and sugar with baking soda and cinnamon and beat well. Take pineapple in a different bowl and add melted butter, eggs vanilla with it. Add bananas to pineapple and mix, now pour into dry ingredients and mix. Now transfer the whole into a 9 inch by 13-inch baking dish and bake at 350° temperature for half an hour until cake is brown.
Coconut Frosting Ingredients:
- Thee-fourth cup of sugar
- One can of milk (evaporated)
- One butter stick
- Four cups of shredded coconut
- One cup of pecans/walnuts
Mix coconut to sugar, milk, butter until it boils. Stir continuously and boil for 5 minutes until thickens. Take away from heat and fold in nuts. Wait for 15 minutes before putting on the cake. For later service, preserve in the refrigerator.