- Two tablespoons of olive oil
- One can of Pillsbury Grand Biscuits (16 oz), should be into 8 bite size
- One jar of pizza sauce (14 oz)
- Pepperoni slices, (6 oz)
- Quarter teaspoon of Italian seasoning
- Quarter teaspoon Oregano
- One teaspoon of garlic powder
- Red pepper (just a pinch)
- Quarter cup of parmesan cheese
- One cup of Italian Cheese (mixed type)
- One cup of Mozzarella cheese (2%)
This amount is enough for 4 to 6 servings.
Ham, Bacon, Sauteed Mushrooms, Jalapeños, Onions, Italian Sausage, Green peppers, Black olives, Pineapple, etc.
Preheat your oven to 350° F, before you start. Take a baking dish and grease inside with olive oil. Now place the cut biscuits at bottom of the dish, spread pepperoni onto it. Now spread pizza sauce with a spoon. Then sprinkle garlic powder, parmesan cheese, oregano, Italian seasoning. Add the topping (as you wish) and then sprinkle again a cup of Italian cheese mix. Bake the stuff for around half an hour, take out from the oven and again sprinkle a cup of Mozzarella on the top. Put back into the oven for another fifteen minutes and until the top generates a bubble.