You’ll get these bake-and-take easy egg cups of the Frittata Muffin Recipe, which is filled with protein. If you make them on a Sunday, eat all week while heating them. This is not only easy but also a healthy recipe as it fills the demand of your daily nutrients with simple efforts. As a result, these frittatas baked in a muffin tin are a great dish for mealtime time entertaining. Also, if you’re one of them who are fed up with their usual cereal and toast for breakfast, this frittata muffin recipe is for you. As the cute little cheese and vegetable frittatas cook in a muffin tin, it’s perfect for packing up for a healthy breakfast or even lunch on the go.
Now, let’s know what you need and how to make this Frittata Muffin Recipe
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Total Time: 22 minutes
- Servings: 12 muffins
What Do You Need for Frittata Muffin Recipe?
- 5cups milk
- 1carrot grated
- 1clove garlic when crushed
- 2ounces spinach finely chopped (roughly a handful – doesn’t need to be exact)
- 1red bell pepper (pepper – UK – capsicum – Australia) finely chopped
- 1onion medium, finely chopped
- 3ounces cheese grated e.g. cheddar (about 2 handfuls)
- 1teaspoon oregano dried (or basil or mixed Mediterranean herbs)
- 1handful parsley when it’s fresh (or other fresh herbs e.g. basil)
- 5ounces feta cheese crumbled
- ground pepper
How to Make the Frittata Muffin Recipe?
- Use a pre-heat the oven, which is about 190C/375F and lightly spray or brush a 12-hole muffin tin along with oil.
- Take a large bowl so that you can fluff up together the milk and eggs. Next, you have to stir through all the veggies, cheese, and herbs.
- Crush in a decent amount of pepper and continue stirring and then spoon the mixture into the muffin holes (not quite right to the top or the egg will spill over!).
- You have to bake either for 10 to 12 minutes or until the egg mixture in the ‘muffins’ is set. But, it’s still slightly wobbly in the middle.