This easy Teriyaki chicken recipe is not only easy to make but full of mouthwatering savory, sticky, and slightly sweet chicken as well. It’s the most unbelievably delicious Chicken Teriyaki that you can prepare it within 15 minutes only. This is as much better than takeout and a luxurious Asian main course of stir-fry chicken along with a ginger soy sauce glaze that comes with less than 200 calories per serving. It’s the variation of traditional Japanese Chicken Teriyaki and it uses the ingredients that are easy to available in the USA. This easy recipe tastes somewhat similar to Honey Garlic Chicken. Also, it could be one of your favorite tasty and easy dinner recipes.
Besides, in this cooking technique, foods coats with a glaze of Mirin, soy sauce, and sugar, along with red pepper flakes or ginger as optional. So, let’s know what you need and how to prepare this easy Teriyaki chicken recipe.
Quick Notes of the Easy Teriyaki Chicken Recipe
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 6 servings
- Calories: 188 kcal
What Do You Need for the Easy Teriyaki Chicken Recipe?
- 1 1/2 lb chicken breasts that are boneless, skinless and cubed
What Do You Need for Teriyaki Sauce
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic that is minced
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tbsp vinegar apple cider or rice vinegar
- 1/2 tsp ginger either its powder or minced fresh
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- Salt and pepper that makes the taste
Optional serving ideas
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- Rice that is steamed
- 1/2 green onion that is minced
- A green vegetable that could be broccoli or other
How to Make the Easy Teriyaki Chicken Recipe?
- When it’s applicable start cooking rice and vegetables.
- Take a small bowl and whisk together honey, ginger powder, soy sauce, garlic, cornstarch, and vinegar.
- Put a large skillet on medium-high heat where you’ll add 1-2 tsp oil along with the cube-chicken.
- Make them browned frying 2-3 minutes per side. You have to increase heat and continue for another minute if not browning.
- Now, out in sauce mixture to chicken and then stir constantly until you have made it thickens to coat the chicken.
- Next, remove from heat and serve in bowls with rice and vegetable. Also, you can garnish them with optional sesame seeds as well as the green onion.