- 1 pound of 2 medium-sized zucchini/ squash
- Quarter cup of parmesan (shred and heap)
- Quarter cup of breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoonful olive oil
- Quarter teaspoon Kosher salt and fresh pepper, according to taste
- Before you start you need to preheat your oven. Make your oven hot at 400 degrees. Spread a foil and sprinkle vegetables lightly and place 2 baking sheets.
- Slices Zucchini into round shape of around quarter inch thick.
- Now toss with oil and have well-coat.
- Mix breadcrumbs and parmesan in a bowl. Add salt and pepper to the mixture according to your taste.
- Now put the sliced Zucchini in the mixture and make sure they are coated well on both sides. You may need to press the slices on the mixture for better coating.
- Now spread a baking sheet and put your Zucchini slices on it. Spread some rest breadcrumbs on them.
- Bake the slices in the oven for 22 to 30 minutes until the color is light brown. You do not need to turn them upside down. They will be done on both sides in the oven.