The slow Crockpot Chicken Recipe for whole chicken strikes one more. With a lower effort and one ingredient, chicken is imaginable and delicious. The meat comes so juicy and tender; practically the bone get falls off. And all thanks go to the closed environment in the small slow cooker. The most plus points of the recipe are better than cooking of hands-off, the list of the ingredients. That’s state already – only a whole chicken. You can get a Sunday meal with a whole chicken with a slow cook Crockpot.
The Chicken Recipe takes few minutes to get prepared
The Chicken Recipe takes few minutes to get prepared. But, this juicy, tender and tasty whole chicken makes you stay in the kitchen all day long. If you’re going to cook the whole chicken for the first time, you’ll love it. It’s not a matter of description; it needs to get the taste with your own. You can enjoy it with baked, stuffed and grilled with cheese. This perfect dinner serves with veggies and potatoes for the whole family.
- Preparation Time: 25 Minutes.
- Cook Time: 6 Hours Minutes.
- Total Time: 6 Hours & 25 Minutes.
- Servings: 4 people.
- Calories: 640
- Salt – 2 to 4 teaspoons.
- Paprika – 2 teaspoons.
- Cayenne pepper – 1 teaspoon.
- Onion Powder – 1 teaspoon.
- Thyme – 1 teaspoon.
- White Pepper – 1 tablespoon.
- Garlic powder – ½ teaspoon.
- Black pepper – ½ teaspoon.
- Roasting Chicken – 1 large in size.
- Onion – 1 cup chopped.
- Take all spices in a small-sized bowl.
- Take out the giblets from the chicken and make the chicken cleaned.
- Make the chicken rubbed with spice mixture.
- Keep it in a sealable plastic bag and let it in the freezer overnight.
- Put the chopped onion on the Crockpot’s bottom.
- Place the chicken and no need any liquid. The liquid comes out of the chicken.
- Here comes the slow cooking time from 4 to 6 hours.
Note: It’s highly suggested that use a pop-up timer because some Crockpot cooks slower or faster than others. My own Crockpot completes the cooking within 4 to 5 minutes.