This is a vegetable recipe that’s a quick and simple BBQ Vegetable Medley Recipe. It’s as easy recipe to personalize as you like to adjust with more veggies. Cook vegetables are a great BBQ addition while it’s tasty and alternative of your salads. It offers an extra flavor when add herbs, garlic or chili. Your seasoning ideas include either fresh herbs or dried ones, such as garlic, pepper, dry chili flakes or paprika. Vegetables BBQ are a simple kiwi way that becomes tasty.
- olive oil – 1/4 cup
- green bell pepper – 1 that need to make slices
- red bell pepper – 1, which is need to make slices
- yellow bell pepper – 1 that need to make slices
- small tomatoes – 10, which need to make slices
- red onion – 1 that need to make slices
- crookneck squash – 1, which need to make slices
- zucchini – 1 that need to make slices
- fresh basil leaves – 1/2 cup, which needs to make chops
- Salt and black pepper
- Take a large bowl while pouring oil along with tomatoes, pepper, zucchini, squash, onion, and basil. Toss them so that they combine well. To taste that should season them with pepper and salt.
- Keep your vegetables stand for around 10 minutes while placing them into a BBQ wok basket.
- Heat your grill to medium temp while putting vegetables in the wok basket on the grill and then cook it. Stir them occasionally. Serve them immediately while removing from the grill.
- Heat the grill so that it becomes medium temp-heat. Place vegetables (in the wok basket) on the grill and cook, stirring occasionally. Remove the vegetables from the grill so that you can serve immediately.