- One cup of wheat flour
- Three-fourth cup of flax seeds
- Half cup of wheat germ
- One teaspoonful baking soda
- One and a half teaspoonful baking powder
- Half cup of cocoa powder
- One tablespoon of ground cinnamon
- Half cup of less-sweetened chocolate chips
- One cup of buttermilk
- Three-fourths of pumpkin puree
- One cup of brown sugar
- One egg
- One teaspoon of vanilla extract
Heat your oven to 350°F temperature before you start. Smear a lap of grease or oil on 12 muffin cups. Now mix all the ingredients in a bowl. In a different bowl mix egg, sugar, pumpkin puree, buttermilk, and vanilla until the mixture are smooth. Now pour the second wet mixture into first one; stir and mix well until the whole mix well. Now pour this batter into muffin cups one by one with a spoon.
Bake the cups in oven for around half an hour. For test insert a toothpick into the batter. If the if it comes out clean and without any sticky thing your chocolate muffins are prepared and ready to serve.