To-Die-For Crock Pot Roast recipe gets completed with a slow cooker. It’s one of the most favorite family recipes is perfect for the dinner – a dinner recipe. For this concern, you can use all kinds of roast you prefer, but a chuck roast is my favorite one. If you use the recipe for your Crockpot, it will be a mandatory dinner recipe to add to your food rotation. This is an easy recipe and only uses a few ingredients. The Parmesan Garlic Rolls would be wonderful with the To-Die-For Crockpot Roast. The leftovers of the roast are perfect as well if you freeze it nicely.
- 4 -5 lb beef roast (any kind, chuck)
- 1/4 ounce dry, brown gravy mix
- 1/4 ounce dried Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 1/4 ounce dry, ranch dressing mix
- 1⁄2 cup water
- Keep the beef roast in the Crockpot.
- Get the dried mixes mixed together in a bowl and sprinkle them over the roast.
- Pour some water around the roast.
- Cook them for 7-9 hours on low.
- Apply onion soup mix as an alternative to the ranch.
- Put in one cup red wine on it.
- You can add some potatoes, carrots, celery, mushrooms, and onion prior 2-3 hours.
Some Useful Cooking Tips of To-Die-For Crock Pot Roast
- Trim the fat off as much as possible from the meat. Don’t worry about the meat chunks. It goes to fall after it’s done anyway. The trimming ensures nicer gravy along with less spooning fat off.
- If you add vegetables, be sure about fairly uniform in size. So, they’ll be cooked at the same rate. In case of using carrots, the gravy will pick up a huge flavor of carrots.
- For high, you can cook it for 5 hours, but it might not be tender. If you’re in a taste, it’s absolutely doable.
To-Die-For Crock Pot Roast Ready In 9hrs 5mins
To-Die-For Crock Pot Roast Serves: 8 Persons