Ingredients for Cheese Sauce:
- Quarter cup of ordinary flour
- Quarter cup of butter
- Cayenne pepper (ground)
- Quarter teaspoon of paprika (smoked)
- Quarter teaspoon of black pepper
- Half teaspoon of salt
- Two cups of cheddar cheese (sharp type and shredded)
Mix all the ingredients together well, melt butter, add flour and continue mixing until smooth and thick. Continue stirring until boiling. add cooked macaroni to it and mix well. Pour the mixture into a glass pan.
- One and a half tablespoon of butter (melted)
- Half cup of bread crumbs (panko)
Mix the bread crumbs into butter. Spread this mixture over the stuff in a glass pan. Bake at 350° for around 20 to 30 minutes until top turns brown.