This is yummy of the Olive Garden’s Copycat Zuppa Toscana recipe, which can blow you totally with its delicious taste. The soup recipe can entirely blow you away when you go through it. It’s not only tasty but the nutritional value is high of this healthy recipe also. It’s a perfect comfort food, even not consisting of huge ingredients whereas the home-style soap tastes alone great. That means if you bring sausage and bacon together what makes something good to happen. You whether serving a little than not for dinner time. Since it’s kidding while it serving in the dinner table for a small serving!
Now, seriously get my favorite Olive Garden’s Copycat Zuppa Toscana recipe, which prescribes all essential ingredients and directions.
Prep. Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 1 Hour
Total Time: 1 Hr 15 Minutes
Serves: 4 – 6
What You Need:
- Italian Sausage – 1 lb that might be mild
- Potato – 2 large potatoes which are russet baking with clean and ¼ inch slices
- Onion – 1 large Vidalia onion that chop
- Bacon – 4 slices of cook bacon which chop
- Accent Seasoning – 1 tablespoon
- Black Pepper – ¼ spoons
- Salt – ½ spoons
- Red pepper – ½ teaspoon which is flakes
- Garlic – 2 garlic cloves that are minced or garlic from jar 1 tablespoon
- Kale – 2 measuring cups, which can alter with 2 cups of Swiss chard
- Chicken broth – 2 cups, which is equal to 8 ounces
- Water – 1 quarter
- Flour or cornstarch – 2 tablespoons that mix with water to compose a paste
- Cream – 1 cup which is heavy whipping
How to Make It
Make the uncooked sausage into some small pieces with slices or chops that must cook. It needs to until the meat is ground or brown in color while spreading the aromatics of the seasons.
Decrease the heat while placing potatoes in the pot. Now, slowly add water and chicken Stock which need to stir. You can use Chicken Bouillon envelop that provides extra flavor.
Continue cooking on a medium heat until the potatoes become well boil while stirring occasionally. When the potatoes are done then add cornstarch or flour, which need to simmer for extra 15 minutes.
Now, decrease the heat at the lowest setting while sprinkling cooked bacon and kale. Pour the cream slowly while stirring. Finally, check the taste whether it OK before of serving.
The recipe is done that may serve up to 6 persons. This is not only tasty but healthy food recipe also. It’s neither so hard to make nor difficult to arrange the ingredients.