Garlic chicken recipe with smoked paprika is deliciously juicy, baked crispy and tender chicken drumsticks. This is another favorite chicken recipe that you can make often because it’s not only super easy but so good as well. That’s why you’ll love it to cook and eat with family members. We have grabbed the cayenne pepper jar. But, if you look at this garlic chicken recipe you’ll notice that you need 2 tablespoons of smoked paprika because you and most of the people just love smoked paprika.
Well, we don’t think we need to tell you anymore, as you probably imagine how spicy this chicken ended up being. We mean it was so hot! As a result, we couldn’t even take a bite out of it. Let’s know what you need and how to make this garlic chicken recipe with smoked paprika.
Quick Notes about Garlic Chicken Recipe
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
Calories: 209 kcal
What You Need for Garlic Chicken Recipe
- 12 chicken drumsticks
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 8 cloves garlic when they are minced
- 2 tbsp paprika when it’s smoked
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley when it’s chopped
- 2 tbsp oregano fresh, chopped
- 1/2 tsp salt or to taste
- 1/2 tsp black pepper or to taste
How to Make this Garlic Chicken Recipe
- To begin with, preheat oven to 425 F degrees.
- Heat the olive oil in a small skillet. Now, add the garlic, red pepper flakes, smoked paprika, and the herbs. After that cook them for about 1 minute over medium heat, but avoid burning the garlic.
- Now, use a clean and dry the drumsticks and then season with pepper and salt.
- Add this olive oil mixture over the drumsticks. Moreover, make sure the drumsticks are coated thoroughly with the olive oil/paprika mixture.
- Put the drumsticks in a 9×13 baking dish and bake for either 45 minutes or until chicken legs are cooked through.
- Finally, it’s time to serve your favorite side dish and/or salad.