This is an easy recipe taking 40 minutes of preparation and serving 511 calories. The main ingredients are shrimp and pasta.
- One pack of linguine pasta
- Two tablespoons of butter
- Two tablespoons olive oil
- Two shallots (diced)
- Garlic – two cloves (minced)
- Red pepper – one pinch
- One pound of shrimp (peeled and de-veined)
- Kosher salt – one pinch
- Ground pepper
- Lemon juice
- Quarter cup of parsley leaves
- Cook linguine in salted boiled water until tender.
- Melt two tablespoons of butter in a skillet and cook shallots, pepper, and garlic on medium heat. Mix kosher salt and black pepper to shrimp and pour into skillet and make brown. Remove from heat when done.
- Now melt two spoons of butter and stir with olive oil and simmer. Mix shrimp, parsley, and linguine well until coated well. At last sprinkle salt, black pepper.