This salad item is very tasty and highly palatable. It is full of fruits, also gives you a tangy flavor along with crunch and munch. The preparation takes 30 minutes only and serves 426 calories.
- Lettuce – one leaf, cut into small pieces
- Three pears (peeled and chopped)
- Roquefort Cheese – 5 ounces (crumbed)
- One avocado (peeled and diced)
- Half cup of green onion (thinly sliced)
- Quarter cup of white sugar
- Half cup of pecans
- One-third cup of olive oil
- Red wine vinegar – 3 tablespoons
- One and half of mustard (grated and paste)
- One clove of garlic (chopped)
- Half teaspoon of salt
- Black pepper (ground)
- Mix pecans with sugar in a skillet over heat until sugar melts and pecans are mixed well into sugar. Take the nuts on a sheet of paper and let them cool and later make into pieces.
- Take garlic, pepper, salt and sugar (half teaspoon), mustard, oil, and vinegar together and mix well. This is the dressing for the salad.
This time a medium bowl. Now lay lettuce, then pears, then after blue cheese and avocado, at last, green onions. Now pour the dressing on it. Spread some pecans over it and serve Roquefort Pear Salad.