PRAWNS IN ALIGUE SAUCE is one of delicious recipes requiring a little introduction. The taste is so delicious that you would never mind to forget and the preparation is very easy. Let’s make the Aligue Sauce first. Aligue comes from Asian sea-shore crabs. It is mainly the fat or rose from crabs or both. Prawns-aligue is one of the favorite food recipes in Asian countries. In our today’s recipe, we use spices, chilies, and tomatoes, of course, Aligue Sauce. The sauce is best to enjoy with hot rice, ice-cold fizzy drinks, also with prawns and pasta.
Ingredients for Aligue Sauce:
- Aligue (fat from crab) – One cup
- Garlic – 2/3 cloves
- Cooking oil – Two tablespoon
- Tomato Sauce – One tablespoon
- Milk – Two tablespoon
- Salt (according to taste)
- Pepper (according to taste)
- Make the oil heat enough to make cooking. Add Aligue into the oil and cook for two/ three minutes.
- Add milk, tomato sauce into it. Continue stirring while mixing and cover the pot with lid for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Take the pan away from heat, stir again. Add pesto and pepper according to taste.
Aligue Sauce is prepared.
- Tiger Prawns – One kilogram (Cleaned, washed; whiskers off)
- Aligue Sauce – Four tablespoons
- Lemon – The teaspoons
- Fish Sauce – Two tablespoons
- Vegetable oil – One tablespoon
- Coconut cream – One and a half cup
- Red Tomatoes – Five pieces (diced)
- Onions – Two pieces (diced)
- Ginger – Four Tablespoons (grated)
- Chilies – Two (Sliced round)
- Put oil on pan and heat on medium temperature
- Put tomatoes, ginger, garlic, onions and chilies to the season. Continue cooking until tender.
- Add coconut cream, fish sauce, Aligue Sauce and lemon into it and mix well.
- Put prawns onto it and cook the prawns until cooked well. Continue cooking until the sauce is thick.
PRAWNS IN ALIGUE SAUCE is ready to enjoy.
The preparation is for 4 services and the preparation take 30 minutes only.
You may also like other recipes with sauce: Aligue Rice, Aligue Pasta, Prawns in Talangka Sauce, Crabs in Aligue Sauce.