You feel an excitement about this pizza-like roasted flatbread healthy vegetable recipe. Also, you’ll fall in its love and will make it twice over the weekend so that will show how much you love it. This recipe absolutely would be one of my new favorite recipes. Besides, this is not only tasty to eat but, you know, the vegetable is good for health as well. This is why it starts with a pleasant chewy pizza coating that rolls just slightly thinner than usual pizza. After that, you top it with fresh vegetables, soft mozzarella cheese, a drop of Parmesan, and some seasonings. So, trust us when we tell you that the end result is entirely delicious and, again we say, you’ll love this healthy recipe definitely.
Moreover, some people love the complex flavors the vegetables that add to the flatbread. Certainly, we chose our favorite vegetables, such as broccoli, red onion, red pepper, and mushrooms. But, try to be free when playing around with it and change what you like. On the other hand, you can serve it with salad at its side so that you can make with this flatbread an amazing dinner. Now, as we can’t wait to try this healthy vegetable recipe again, so let’s start how to make it and what its ingredients are.
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 1 Hour
What you need for the healthy vegetable recipe
- 1/2 head of broccoli
- 1 medium red pepper
- 8 oz white mushrooms
- 1/2 red onion
- 2 Tbsp olive oil, along with 2 tsp for the flatbreads
- 1 lb pizza dough that we used half of this recipe when it’s at room temperature.
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan when it’s fresh.
- 2 cups shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
How to Make the healthy vegetable recipe
- At first, preheat oven to 400F and spray a large baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray and set it aside.
- Now, chop the vegetables into the size of your and toss them with the 2 Tbsp olive oil. Then, spread the vegetables on the tray after that season with pepper and salt.
- You have to bake them either 20 minutes or until the vegetables are tender. You have to cool slightly while you prepare the pizza dough.
- Put pizza stone, if you’re using the oven and change oven temperature up to 500 degrees F. Make your pizza dough divided in half. Roll each half into an oblong shape on a lightly floured work surface.
- Here, brush the tops with olive oil and drop evenly with Italian seasoning and mozzarella. Over the cheese, scatter roasted vegetables and top with the Parmesan.
- Season generously with pepper and salt. Now, transfer to the preheated pizza stone, or a baking sheet that lined with parchment paper.
- Now, bake, rotating sheet halfway through either 13-15 minutes or until golden. You have to remove from oven and allow them to be cool for 5 minutes before cutting and serving.