It’s a healthy and delicious for the Panera’s Broccoli Cheese Soup recipe. You might not find any other more beloved soap than Panera’s Broccoli one. When it served in a steamy bread bowl, it makes satisfied the kids, husband and you from the first bite. This home’s classic-cult can make creamy and decant that’s competitor the fast classic-casual. You can try this for a cult following. You’ll find huge copycat recipes in the Reddit’s discussion boards. This is a thick, rich broth and super-creamy with filling and comforting. You can serve it with the carrot trick of the broccoli chunks along with a moderately healthy.
So, let me describe the best cheese soup of broccoli. You’ll put them in a bowl and get them was extraordinary. Now, get the Panera’s Broccoli Cheese Soup recipe for a delicious and healthy meal:
- Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 50 Minutes
- Total Time: 1 Hour 5 Minutes
- Servings: 8 people
- Serving Energy: 304 calories
- Butter – 1 tablespoon
- Onion – ½ and chopped
- Melted Butter – ¼ of a cup
- Flour – ½ of a cup
- Milk – 2 cups
- Chicken Stock – 2 cups
- Broccoli Florets – 1 and a half cups, chopped
- Carrots – 1 cup with matchstick cuts
- Stalk Celery – 1 with thin sliced
- Cheese – 2 and a half cups, shredded sharp
- Black Pepper and Salt
Instructions to Prepare Cheese Soup recipe
- Melt butter in a skillet in a heat on medium-high. Cook onion until it becomes translucent for 5 minutes and set it aside.
- Beat melted butter with flour in a large saucepan with a heat of medium-low. Cook them until the granular texture of the flour loss. Add some milk, about 1 or 2 tablespoons and let them for ¾ minutes.
- Make flour poured gradually at the time of whisking it constantly. Make a mixture, stirring milk with chicken. Boil them and cook for 20 minutes until the mixture gets thickened and no more flour’s taste.
- Then, add broccoli, opinion, carrots, and celery. Cook them until all the vegetables get tender, about 20 minutes.
- Now, stir the cheese in the vegetables-mixture until the cheese gets melted. Make it seasoned with pepper and salt to add extra taste.
Note: You can use milk up to 2%, but it can use any with fifty-fifty. You can use aluminum foil to keep your food natural in taste and moist. You should ensure to cook it evenly and keep fresh leftovers and make an easy cleanup.