This one pot chicken recipe comes with chicken parmesan peppercorn pasta. But, it doesn’t require either boiling or draining the pasta in it. Simply add cream of chicken soup as well as the chicken broth to sauté chicken along with onion and garlic; stir in uncooked pasta and simmer away. That’s it and your favorite dish is ready to enjoy. As the pasta is extra tasty and finishes with pepper, parmesan and a small touch of the fresh basil. It’s not only delicious but this one-pot chicken recipe gets ready in 30 minutes. As a result, the pasta cooks in the pot with all the sauce and chicken, which makes it super flavorful! That’s why you must not wait for a big pot of water to boil, no extra pot to wash, simply one pot of pure comfort food.
Now, Let us describe what you need and how to make this One Pot Chicken Recipe.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Servings: 6 persons
What Do You Need for One Pot Chicken Recipe?
- 1 1/2 lbs chicken breast when it’s cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 cups marinara sauce
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella
- 2 1/2 cups chicken or vegetable broth
- 1 cup parmesan or romano cheese when they are shredded or grated
- 1 box gluten free penne pasta 12oz
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 bunch fresh basil when it’s chopped (for garnish)
How to Make One Pot Chicken Recipe?
- Use a Dutch oven and when it’s medium heat, add olive oil and butter.
- Add chicken, garlic, salt, and pepper when butter melts.
- Now, stir infrequently until chicken is just done.
- Next, put the broth, penne, and marinara sauce and then stir all ingredients together.
- You have to bring to a simmer, then lower heat slightly. Here, you must cook for either 10 minutes or until pasta is al dente.
- Now, stir in 1 cup mozzarella and all parmesan cheese. You have to use remaining 1/2 cup mozzarella to sprinkle on top.
- Set the Dutch oven under broiler either for 2-3 minutes or until cheese brown on top If you need.
- Decorate with basil and serve as soon as possible.