This is Mongolian type of food item. The specialty is that you cook in slow heat for one day. It serves 320 calories.
- Quarter cup of cornstarch
- One and a half pound of beef steak
- Three-quarter cup of water
- Three-quarter cup of soy sauce
- Three-quarter cup of brown sugar
- Half cup of carrots (shredded)
- Three Green onions (chopped)
- Two tablespoons of olive oil
- Two cloves of garlic (minced)
- Half teaspoon of ginger (minced)
- Lay cornstarch in a shallow bowl, put the beef steak on it and coat completely. Taka a re-sealable plastic bag and the meat into it.
- Mix carrot, green onions, garlic, ginger, brown sugar into soy sauce, olive oil and water and add to the bag.
- Leave it sealed into a refrigerator for marinating for a day.
The day after taking the bag out of the refrigerator and place the meat into the crock for slow cooking. First, cook on high heat to make the meat soft. Also, you can cook the meat on low heat for 2 to 3 hours.