Pancake with lemon poppy – the one who tasted once must try twice. There is a combination of two different flavors which is highly palatable. The process is quick. This item is a unique combination to enjoy your holiday more tastefully at quicker steps. WOW! Look at the wow picture. Doesn’t it look delicious? Yes, it looks delicious, it tastes delicious.
The ingredients serve 237 calories.
- Three-fourth cup of milk
- One tablespoon of vinegar
- One tablespoon of lemon juice
- One egg
- Two tablespoons of butter (melted)
- Half teaspoon of vanilla extract
- One cup of ordinary flour
- Two tablespoons of white sugar
- One teaspoon of baking powder
- Half teaspoon of baking soda
- Half teaspoon of salt
- One teaspoon of poppy seeds
- One teaspoon of lemon (juice)
- Cooking spray
Step 1 – Mix milk with lemon and vinegar together. 10 minutes later beat egg, and butter with vanilla extract into it.
Step 2 – Take a different bowl and mix flour with sugar mix with baking powder and baking soda, salt, and sugar and with poppy seeds and lemon. Now add milk mixture to flour mixture mix well to form the lump.
Step 2 – Heat fry pan on medium heat and use a cooking spray for once. For each pancake add a quarter cup of batter into the pan and continue cooking until the surface has bubbles. This may take around 2 to 3 minutes. Turn over the pancake and cook on both the sides, two minutes for each side.