This Lebanese Fattoush salad recipe along with grill chicken comes as the traditional vegetarian. You’ll get a fine one-dish meal while mixing the chicken. This is because the lemony dressing as well as the sprinkling of sumac, which is a tart powder of ground sumac berries, provides this colorful salad as a refreshing vigor. You can visit the Middle Eastern grocery stores or gourmet food shops when you need sumac. This is not only a healthy Middle Eastern cuisine but the healthy and easy recipe as well. As it’s one of the popular salad items in Lebanon, you can try so that you can get a different taste.
Well, let’s know what you need and how to make this Lebanese Fattoush salad recipe.
- Prep Time: 15 MINS
- Mode: EASY
- SERVES: 4
- No cook
What Do You Need for Lebanese Fattoush salad recipe?
- juice of 2 lemons
- 1 Cos lettuce when they are chopped
- 2 tomatoes, chopped into chunks
- small pack flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ½ cucumber when they are chopped into chunks
- 200g pack cooked chicken pieces (or leftover cooked chicken)
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- 1-2 tsp ground sumac
- 2 pitta bread
How to Make the Lebanese Fattoush salad recipe?
- Use a large bowl so that you can keep the lemon juice and whisk slowly while adding the oil. Season these when all the oil adds and the mixture starts to thicken.
- Now, put the lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, chicken pieces, parsley, and spring onions. After that, stir as much as it needs to coat the salad in the dressing.
- Next, put the pitta bread in the toaster until crisp and golden, then chop into chunks. Now, scatter the toasted pitta pieces over the salad and sprinkle over the sumac. It’s ready to serve and serve straight away.