This Italian soup serves 385 calories.
- One pound of Italian sausage
- One clove of minced garlic
- Two cans of beef broth
- One can of stewed tomatoes
- One cup carrot (sliced)
- One can of northern beans
- Two zucchini (cubes)
- Two cups of spinach (rinsed & torn)
- Quarter teaspoon of black pepper (ground)
- Quarter teaspoon of salt
- Make the sausage brown mixed into garlic in a stockpot. Mix carrot and tomatoes into the broth, later with salt and pepper. Cover the lid and let it cook for 15 mins. in heat.
- Now add zucchini into it and cover again and cook for another 15 mins.
- Take away from heat and put spinach. Cover again and cook the soup to make spinach leaves soft.
Your soup is ready to enjoy.