This Indian food will add a different taste to your palate. The sweet and salty taste with cheesy flavor is really worthy of your palate. The ingredients serve 696 calories.
- Two cups of ordinary flour
- One tablespoon of baking powder
- Half teaspoon of white sugar
- Half teaspoon of salt
- One and a half cups of warm water (not boiled)
- Two cups of oil
- One pound of minced beef
- One pack of chili seasoning mixture
- Two cups of Cheddar Cheese (shredded)
- Two cups of lettuce (chopped)
- One cup of cream (sour)
- Beat flour into sugar, salt and baking powder in a bowl, add water to make the dough. Divide the dough into six equals and flatten into round disc with your palm.
- Heat oil at medium temperature. Fry the discs singly and make it brown on both sides. Place on tissue paper.
- Now cook minced beef at medium temperature, mix chili seasoning mixture; continue until fully cooked.
- Now place the fried bread on a plate and spread chilly mixture, lettuce, Cheddar Cheese, tomatoes, and cream over it.
Enjoy your Indian Taco.
To make Indian Tacos tastier you can use warm milk instead of water. To enjoy outdoor cut the fried bread into pieces. The nutrition value of oil fluctuates depending on cooking time.