This Indian Pizza is delicious and nutritious. If you are a fan of Indian food this is a must try item for you. The ingredients serve 1058 calories.
- Half cup of tandoori paste
- Six tablespoons of yogurt
- Two halves of chicken flesh from breast
- Six tablespoons of olive oil
- Four pieces of tandoori naan (bread)
- Three teaspoons of curry powder
- One teaspoon of turmeric (ground)
- One pepper (sliced long)
- One large onion (sliced)
- Four ounces of cheese
- One tomato (sliced)
- Four ounces of feta cheese
- Mix yogurt into tandoori paste well in a bowl, add the chicken and toss to coat well. Now cover the bowl with a wrapper and place into a refrigerator for 8 hrs.
- Heat your oven at 350° F. Now put one tablespoon of olive oil in a pan and heat over medium heat and put your chicken on the pan when oil is hot. Turn both sides until it turns brown. Continue doing this for 10/12 minutes and to make sure the inside is done insert a thermometer to measure the temperature is 170° F. Take off the chicken from the pan and shred with forks.
- Smear 1 teaspoon of olive oil with a brush on the both sides of naan (bread) and spread curry powder on each side and place on baking sheet.
- Now bake the naan in your preheat oven for around 5/6 minutes.
- Now take the remaining olive oil in a pan and heat over medium temperature and fry pepper, onion with two teaspoons of curry powder, turmeric for 8/10 minutes.
- Spread cheese on both sides of naan, then spread some curry powder over it, then spread chicken and then the mixture you fried and at last feta cheese. Then once again sprinkle some curry powder on the top.
- Place into oven for 20/30 minutes until cheese turns soft.
The full marinate ingredients used in Indian Pizza has 1058 calories. The consumed amount will vary in calories.