Since this healthy banana bread, easy cake recipe stays moist as a result, it comes with a great taste. This healthy recipe is for you if you’re fond of sweet. But, not for those who have a sweet tooth. This is because you’ll find indulgent desserts, easy and quick desserts to nourish a crowd. Besides, this healthier dessert is to desire to satisfy any and absolutely perfect for the cake fanatic. It’s not only healthy banana bread easy cake recipe but free of refined sugar and damp as well. This is why moist flavorful banana bread along with a tablespoon of soft smooth peanut butter is simply great. Its appetizing character makes it unbeatable. Also, you can use extra bananas because you knew they’d go bad and then you’d have to make banana bread.
So, this banana bread easy cake recipe will be your new favorite one! As you know there is no butter or refined sugar. But, you’ll get so much sweet banana taste. Moreover, it comes together so effortlessly and is topped with a healthy and vegetarian whipped cream frosting. If you didn’t taste it before, you don’t know how well it for your health. This is the first time we felt this way in a while when we say as an honest. Above all, what the most attractive thing about this banana bread easy cake recipe is it’s completely healthy because there is no added sugar. It means that it has no granulated sugar, no brown sugar, or even no powdered sugar.
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 50 Minutes
What You Need for Banana Bread Easy cake recipe
- 5 bananas when they’re overripe
- 1/2 cup butter when it’s at room temperature
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 Tbsp wheat germ
How to Make Banana Bread Easy cake recipe
- Use preheat oven to 350 degrees. You have to grease 2 loaf pans of 8 ½” x 4 ½” size and set them aside.
- Cream together the sugar and butter in a large bowl. Add them to the bananas and mix until thorough mash. And then, beat in the eggs until well blended.
- Whisk together the baking soda, flour, salt, and wheat germ in a separate bowl. Into the banana mixture, combine the dry ingredients until they blend evenly.
- Dividing it evenly pour the butter into the prepared loaf pans so that you can bake for 40-50 minutes.
- When the top springs back after being pressed in the center with fingertips the bread are ready to serve.