A simple recipe is a Greek potato. It’s also famous as Greek Style Potato. The great part of the recipe is that you can adjust it baking with your taste. You can add lemon more or less as you prefer. It’s the perfect potato recipe for the traditional Greek cuisines. You can get some crusted bread to serve them for delicious juices or complementary chicken, roast lamb, pork, steak or burger.
So, how the Greek Potato makes? It’s nothing difficult. This is so simple as a-bc. Get the right variety of potatoes and add some lemony elements with crusty to exactness! Get the recipe and start preparing to make it. Here is the recipe for other details:
- Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 1 Hour
- Total Time: 1 Hour & 15 Minutes
- Servings: 6 to 8 people
- Calories: 290
- Potatoes – 8 large peeled potatoes with large-cuts wedges (6/7 wedges from one potato).
- Garlic Cloves – 4 Minced garlic cloves.
- Olive oil – ½ cup.
- Water – 1 cup.
- Oregano – 1 tablespoon dried Oregano to taste.
- Lemon – 1 large lemon juice.
- Black pepper.
- Sea salt.
- Get a 420°F preheated oven and place all ingredients in large baking pan.
- Season with black pepper and salt generously.
- Make your hand much clean and check the pan is ready as toss.
- Drop the garlic into oil or water solution and bake them about 40 minutes.
- When the potatoes get a crust of golden-brown and then stir them to make a white underside.
- Put another ½ cup of water if your pan gets dried.
- Cook them all together for next 40 minutes.
Your special potato of Greek potatoes recipe is ready to serve. You must not get afraid of being overcooked. The potatoes will be so delicious instead. You can use melt chop in the water. For this, get some cut back with salt.