Did you try Garlic Brea? This Italian item is an easy alternative to this. This item is full of flavor and taste as various types of herbs are used in the preparation. This item serves 171 calories and the preparation takes one and half an hour only.
- Two and a half cups of ordinary four
- One teaspoon of salt
- One teaspoon of white sugar
- One tablespoon of yeast
- One teaspoon of garlic powder
- One teaspoon of oregano (dried)
- One teaspoon of thyme (dried)
- Half teaspoon of basil (dried)
- One pinch of black pepper (ground)
- One tablespoon of vegetable oil
- One cup of water
- Two tablespoons of olive oil
- One tablespoon of Parmesan Cheese (grated)
- One cup of mozzarella
- Mix flour with all herbs and spices except cheese. Then put vegetable oil and water into it and make the dough.
- Knead the dough on a surface to make it smooth. Put the dough in the lightly oiled (from inside) bowl and let it coated with oil all around. Take a wet cloth and cover the dough with it. Let it stay this way for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Make your oven heat at 350° F. Press down the dough with your knuckle and put on an oiled baking sheet. Make is a half inch high rectangle. Smear olive oil on both sides with a brush. Then spread Parmesan Cheese and mozzarella cheese over it.
- Bake in the oven for 15 to 20 minutes. Let the top turn brown.