Easy Garlic Chicken is one of the great, delicious and healthy recipes. It’s very yummy to taste and let not to forget the food lovers ever and it comes with very simple methods of preparation. The cooking recipe is highly recommended for the moms/ dads are very busy with their jobs. It’s also better than a meal of fast and easy making nutritious meal. You can make it for your kids and husband and they’ll love it from the first bite. The recipe for the Easy Garlic Chicken offers perfect fast, simply delicious dinner recipe for the healthy feast to make it memorable. Your runs to McDonalds come to the end with this recipe.
- 4 pieces of boneless and skinless chicken breasts
- 4 garlic cloves that’s minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- Additional spices and herbs, as desired
Garlic Chicken Directions:
- 450°F preheated oven on a cookie sheet with aluminum foil or baking dish that’s lightly brushed with oil or lightly coated with cooking spray.
- Sauté garlic in a small sauté pan with oil until tender.
- Remove the pan from heat and add above stated brown sugar along with spices and herbs as you desired.
- Season the boneless chicken breasts with pepper and salt.
- Put the breasts in a prepared baking dish. And then cover the brown sugar and garlic mixture.
- Bake them uncovered for 15 to 30 minutes, or until clearly run the juices. (Your cooking time depends on the thickness and size of your chicken.)
Your favorite Easy Garlic Chicken is ready and enjoys it with your family.
Easy Garlic Chicken Ready In: 30 Minutes
Easy Garlic Chicken Serves: 4 Persons
Footnotes: You can use aluminum foil to keep food moist. You should cook it evenly with make clean-up easier.