This is an easy chicken recipe for the creamy chicken tetrazzini recipe that comes with smooth lusciousness. It’s cheesy baking pasta load along with plump mushrooms and juicy chicken. This is one of the best, easy and most popular recipes while using chicken. When you bake pasta casserole, use some of the sauce bakes in it that makes the flavor wonderful. This chicken recipe is not only easy to prepare but ridiculously good to taste as well. It’ll also like your kids and you can freeze while reheating nicely. Another easy part of the recipe is you can do all things in a Dutch oven while saving time. Also, it’s so simple that just cooking up the noodles. Your whole family will love the deliciousness and simplicity of this recipe. So, make it that you can enjoy with all.
Total Time: 1 Hour 15 Minutes
Prep. Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 1 Hour
- Spaghetti that’s without cooking – 12 oz
- Butter – 2 tablespoons
- Fresh mushrooms’ slices – 3 cups or 1 package (8 oz)
- Chicken breast that’s with cooking – 3 cups, which is with chopping
- Fat-free cream of mushroom soup – 2 cans (10 3/4 oz each) that’s with condense 98% and 45% sodium
- Sour cream – 2 cups
- Freshly ground pepper – ½ teaspoon
- Grated Parmesan cheese – 1/3 cup
- Chopped fresh parsley, if desired
- Use an oven to 350°F while preheating. Spray cooking spray in a glass baking dish which is (13X9)-inch.
- Follow the directions that’s comes with package while cooking spaghetti, but omit oil and salt. Use a minimum cooking time and drain.
- Meanwhile, use a nonstick skillet which is 10-inch; melt your butter over medium heat.
- Cook mushrooms in butter which are about 4 minutes, or until tender with stirring occasionally.
- Now, take a large bowl so that you can mix mushrooms, cooked spaghetti, chicken, soup, pepper, and sour cream. Pour your mixture into baking dish and sprinkling with cheese.
- Bake it without cover for 55 minutes or, until bubbly. Keep stand for 5 minutes before serving and use parsley while sprinkling.