This easy chicken recipe is one of the favorites and popular main dish recipes while using chicken. It’s not only healthy but loaded with yummy flavor as well. You can make it in a hurry because the recipe requires just a few simple ingredients. If you prepare this dish, then you can say goodbye to flavorless, dry chicken. And say hello this easy and tasty flavorful chicken breasts along with a few elements. Since this low ingredients recipe that comes in easy level, it offers a perfect weeknight dinner. If you pair this dish with crispy veggies along with rice, then it comes with a delicious family dinner. Jump onto this chicken recipe to know how it to make perfect.
Total Time: 1 Hour 5 Minutes
Prep. Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 50 Minutes
- Boneless chicken breasts – 4 that comes with skin on (6 to 8 ounces each)
- Olive oil – 1/4 cup that comes in a good condition
- Minced garlic – 3 tablespoons, which is equivalent to 9 cloves
- White wine – 1/3 cup that comes dry
- Grated lemon zest – 1 tablespoon that’s equivalent to 2 lemons
- Lemon juice – 2 tablespoons while squeezing freshly
- Dried oregano – 1 1/2 teaspoons
- Thyme leaves – 1 teaspoon minced fresh
- Freshly ground black pepper and kosher salt
- 1 lemon
- Use a preheated oven to 400 degrees F. Add the garlic. Cook for only 1 minute but don’t allow the garlic to turn brown while using a saucepan over medium-low heat.
- Reduce the heat while adding the lemon zest, white wine, lemon juice, thyme, oregano, and 1 teaspoon salt. And then pour into a (9 X 12)-inch baking dish.
- Pat the chicken breast to make them dry while placing skin side up over the sauce. Use olive oil while brushing chicken breasts and sprinkle along with pepper and salt.
- Make the lemon 8 wedges and insert it into the pieces of chicken.
- Bake it about 30 or 40 minutes that depends on the sizes of your chicken breast. If the chicken isn’t browned enough, then put it under the broiler for 2 minutes more.
- Use aluminum foil while covering the pan tightly and allow 10 minutes for resting. Sprinkle with salt and serve hot with the pan juices.