Yes, it’s really easy and healthy recipe for the Mongolian meatball ramen. The beef ramen Noodles is a copycat recipe of the well-liked PF Chang’s Mongolian Beef along with ramen noodles and the green peppers. You’ll want to forget about takeout because it’s so delicious and so simple to make! It would be one of the favorite dishes and it’s so good if you tempted to eat right out of the skillet. You’ll love it and you should try this recipe if you’ve never tried Mongolian beef. These meatballs are not only smothered in the best homemade Mongolian sauce to wow your guests but filled with Asian flavors as well. Besides, they are juicy, tender with a bit of both sweet and sour.
Moreover, when the vinegar and tomatoes add a nice zing the brown sugar and soy give it this rich dark glossy color. It’s best to make extra as these are addictive along with a great crowd pleaser. If you’re looking for the Asian aisle, you’ll find them in the Asian grocery stores near you. Well, let us describe what you need and how to make this easy and healthy recipe for a meatball.
Quick Notes of Easy and Healthy Recipe
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Serves: 4 Persons
What Do You Need for the Easy and Healthy Recipe?
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced, divided
- 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 2 cloves garlic when it’s minced
- red pepper flakes
- 2 tsp. sesame oil when it’s divided
- kosher salt
- 1/4 c. brown sugar
- black pepper when it’s Freshly ground
- 1/2 c. soy sauce when it’s low sodium
- Vegetable oil, for skillet
- 2 tsp. minced ginger
- 3/4 c. low sodium chicken broth
- 2 tbsp. hoisin
- 3 packs instant ramen
- Sesame seeds, for garnish
How to Make the Easy and Healthy Recipe?
- Take a large bowl and combine panko bread crumbs, ground beef, about half green onions, egg, and garlic along with 1 teaspoon sesame oil. Mix until well combined while seasoning with salt, red pepper flakes, and pepper.
- Scoop a heaping tablespoon of mixture and roll into balls to form meatballs.
- Now, use a large skillet and with a medium heat make hot a thin layer of vegetable oil. Put sear and meatballs until each side develops a crust that will take about 2 minutes per side.
- After removing the meatballs, add remaining sesame oil. Continue stirring in ginger and cook them until it’s fragrant that will take about 30 seconds. Now, put chicken broth, brown sugar, soy sauce, and hoisin. Stir them so that they get combined and bring to a simmer. Cover skillet with a lid while returning meatballs to skillet. Cook the meatballs either cooked through or about 10 minutes more.
- Now, cook ramen. Cook ramen according to package instructions using a large pot of boiling water and then drain noodles.
- Toss until fully coated in sauce adding cooked noodles to skillet. You can decorate with remaining green onion and sesame seeds. Now, it’s time to serve warm.