Looking for some creamy savory as facing hardness in the summer? This creamy chicken tetrazzini recipe with plump mushrooms is definitely for you. It’s one of the awesome cooking recipes is existing more than 20 years because of its super delicious taste. Since it’s amazingly tasty, every time you make it, you hear ‘Yum! Is there any more pieces?’ This is why you must cook a little more because even overnight guests may ask for bits and pieces the next day!
The chicken tetrazzini recipe comes with comforting creamy lusciousness along with a load of the cheesy pasta. As a result, some of the sauce bakes into the pasta, when you bake this chicken tetrazzini because its flavors so that something superb happens. If you don’t know what I mean so simply try it at your home. You’ll find it incredibly good and easy to prepare. Besides, this is not only kid friendly but you can reheats well and keep in the freezer safely. But, whichever path you like, the final result will be a supremely creamy chicken that loads with cheese. So, let’s know how to prepare and what you need to cook this delicious dish.
Prep Time: 30 min.
Bake: 30 min.
What You Need to Cook Chicken Tetrazzini Recipe
- 12 ounces fresh spaghetti
- 1 small onion, chopped
- One celery rib, chopped
- 1 can (14 ounces) chicken broth
- One and a half cups half-and-half cream
- ¼ cup butter, when it’s cubed
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese when cubed
- 2 cups cubed and cooked chicken
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, when drained
- 2 to 4 tablespoons pimientos slices
- Half teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- Half cup almond’s slices, when toasted
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup crushed potato chips
How to Cook Chicken Tetrazzini Recipe
- You have to cook spaghetti according to the directions of the package when you start cooking. Meanwhile, you must sauté onion and celery in butter until they get tender when you’re using a large skillet. Then, cook and stir just until cheese is melted and when it melts, take out from the heat.
- Now, stir in the chicken, pimientos, mushrooms, pepper, and salt. You have to spaghetti and when it’s done, add to the chicken mixture so that you can toss to coat. Remove them to a greased baking dish of 13×9-in.
- At 350°F, bake without cover for 20 minutes and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, almonds, and chips. After that bake either 10-15 minutes longer or until heated through and when you see their tops are golden brown.