This salad recipe has a mixed flavor of chicken with tomatoes. Of course, some scented herbs are used to make taste more flavor. The preparation takes only 50 minutes and serves 525 calories. The ingredients are easily available.
- Bacon – 6 slices
- Three eggs
- Iceberg Lettuce – One head
- Cooked chicken – chopped (three cups)
- Two tomatoes – (seedless and chopped)
- Blue cheese – three-quarter cup (crumbed)
- One avocado (peeled, diced)
- Green onions – three pieces (chopped)
- Salad dressing – one bottle ranch (8 ounces)
- Put the eggs in a saucepan and pour water to so the eggs are dipped into water and heat to boiling. Take away from heat and let them stay in the water for 15 minutes. Now take the eggs off the water, skin off and chop.
- Put the bacon in the flat skillet, cook over medium temperature, make it brown on both sides.
- Lay some lettuce on a plate and arrange first chicken, then tomatoes and blue cheese, then bacon and avocado and at last green onions all in row one by one. Sprinkle your favorite dressing.
You are done with the preparation and enjoy Cobb Salad.