- One cup of butter (softened)
- Three-fourth cup of sugar (granulated)
- Three-quarter cup of brown sugar
- Softened cream cheese (eight ounces)
- Vanilla – one teaspoon
- Hen egg – large size, one PC.
- Two and a half cups of flour
- Baking soda – one teaspoon
- Salt – one teaspoon
- Chocolate chips – less-sweet type, two cups
Preheat your oven to 350° F, before you start. Mix butter and sugars together. Use an automatic beater to make the mixture better mixed. Put cream cheese into the mixture and continue mixing until all are mixed well and the mixture is smooth. Now put egg and vanilla into it.
Now slowly start pouring flour into the mixture. Then salt and baking soda and continue mixing. Now put chocolate chips into it and stir with a spatula.
Take a round tablespoon and scoop a dough and place on a sheet. Leave a slight gap between each from other dough. Bake the dough in the oven for around 10 to 15 minutes.
Make the baked dough cool. Preserve in a container in the fridge. As there is cream cheese preserving in a refrigerator is