This is a Chinese recipe of Szechuan Chicken Wings which fall into the category of fun food. In general, most of the chicken recipes are fun food while they are healthy recipes as well. They are known as bar food that comes to the appetizer category. It’s not only a healthy recipe, but also a satisfying and wonderfully which is flavorful too. It’s a great appetizer menu for a while in many houses.
The chicken wings come with a wonderful combination of spice and sweet flavors that adjusts with the taste. It’s a crowd pleaser recipe, which you need absolutely many napkins along with cool beverages. If you did it for one time, you get into an addiction. So, try this sticky and spicy chicken wings recipe, which is the Chinese banquet. It offers more pleasure while scattered chili flakes and peanuts.
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 55 Minutes
Total Time: 1 Hour 5 Minutes
• Chicken wings – 800g.
• Baking powder – 1 tbsp.
• Chili flakes – 1½ tsp.
• Sichuan peppercorns – 1½ tsp.
• Shaoxing wine – 3 tbsp.
• Dark soy sauce – 3 tbsp.
• Garlic and ginger paste – 1½ tbsp.
• Sesame oil – 1½ tsp.
• Light soy sauce – 3 tbsp.
• Palm sugar – 3 tbsp.
• Chopped peanuts and chili flakes when serve.
1. Get a preheat oven with temperature 160 degree centigrade. Toss your chicken in the baking powder and salt while it does to make skin crispy. Take a wire-rack which sets with oven and put the chicken wings. Take 30 minutes to bake them when it’s in half way. And then raise the temperature up to 200 degree centigrade that need 20 minutes more.
2. In the meantime, make a fragrant toast with chili flakes and peppercorns, which need only 2 minutes. Grind them using a mortar and pestle. Pour it into a saucepan while adding all the rest ingredients. Whisk to combine which need a medium heat about 10 minutes until bubbling and thickened. Keep it aside.
3. Taking the chicken from the rack tip them into the tray that need to cover in the smooth finish. Go to the oven for 5 minutes while the chicken is sticky and bubbling.
Your favorite Szechuan Chicken Wings are ready to serve and serve them with chili flakes and peanuts. So, enjoy the fun recipe with family. When you can make it yourself, then we’ll be happy.