This is one of the easy recipes which are one skillet that gets ready within 20 minutes, since it tastier than takeout. Shrimp fried rice is a healthy recipe, which is not greasy. It lets to save time while having no leftover rice in your hand or, when you can’t cook a huge. Just use the ready-to-serve rice of 2 pouches whereas the shrimp is juicy and tender. You can use either fresh shrimp or frozen one. Also, this Shrimp fried rice contains ginger, garlic, and sesame oil, green onions, for different layers while carrots, peas, corn etc. add texture.
Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
Total Time: 20 Minutes
• Sesame oil – 2 tablespoons.
• Fresh shrimp – 1 pound medium-large and cleaned (app. 15-20 count shrimp).
• Canola or vegetable oil – 2 tablespoons.
• 1 cup frozen peas and diced carrots blend (I don’t thaw and use straight from the freezer).
• Garlic cloves – 2 to 3, pressed or finely minced.
• Corn – 1/2 cup.
• Ground ginger – 1/2 teaspoon.
• Cooked rice – 4 cups (use two 8.8-ounce pouches).
• Large eggs – 3, lightly beaten.
• Low-sodium soy sauce – 3 to 4 tablespoons.
• Green onions – 2 to 3, trimmed and sliced into thin rounds.
• Ground black pepper – 1/2 teaspoon fresh, or to taste.
• Salt – 1/2 teaspoon, or to taste.
1. Use a wok or a non-stick skillet and add shrimp and oils, which need to cook for 3 minutes in medium heat. While it’s in half way, then flip it. The time to cook will vary which depends on the shrimp size. Use a slotted spoon to remove shrimp while placing them aside on a plate.
2. Now, add corn, peas and carrots which need to cook for 2 minutes. Or, until the vegetables get soften, whereas stir intermittently.
3. Add the ginger and garlic, which need to cook for 1 or 2 minutes and stir intermittently.
4. Separate the vegetables aside in the same skillet while putting the eggs on the other side. Get a scramble cook with stirring as much as necessary.
5. Finally, add the shrimp, green onions and rice, which need to drizzle with soy sauce that must season evenly with pepper and salt. Stir them to combine. Cook it for 2 minutes until the shrimp gets reheated through.
This recipe is not only a healthy one, but also comes with amazing taste. So, you do it for one time that gets into an addiction. Now, try this recipe, which is the Chinese feast. Since it’s a hard to learn, but it’s not so hard to make it at home. Whereas, ask us for the further issue while getting problems to cook it. You contact us either commenting or using ‘Contact Us’ form. So, tell us your problems that we can resolve it.