Usually refers to the Western version of Chinese recipe, Ginger Beef, which is the great combination of ginger and beef. The ingredients vary on where it’s featured because the Canadian version normally made of deep fried beef. The dark sweet sauce that comes with other Asian sauces bases with sugar and vinegar. Moreover, the common ingredients use everywhere while they’re ginger, hot peppers and garlic.
This is not only an easy recipe but also most of the people like it. You can love ginger while someone makes it sparingly. Whereas some people get ginger hot or spicy. The ginger is so delightfully fresh to the flavor of almost citrus-like. If you fond of a little ginger recipe, this ginger recipe might not suitable for you. But, if you like ginger, it’s the best healthy recipe for you while it’s full of ginger. When you don’t like beef, you can change with chicken or pork.
Total Time: 20 Minutes
Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
Total Time: 40 Minutes
- Sirloin steak – 1lb (sliced into thin strips).
- Cornstarch – 3/4 cup.
- Eggs – 2.
- Water – 1/2 cup.
- Large carrot – 1 (julienned).
- Fresh ginger – 1/4 cup (minced).
- Green onions – 3 (chopped).
- Canola oil (for frying).
- Garlic cloves – 5 (minced).
- Soy sauce – 3 tablespoons.
- Sesame oil – 1 tablespoon.
- Rice vinegar – 4 tablespoons.
- Sugar – 1/2 cup.
- Slowly add water in a bowl while whisking with cornstarch. Beat the eggs into water mixture of cornstarch. Add the steak strips that are sliced, which needs toss to coat. Put oil about one inch into a work that needs a 375 degree F temperature. Or, until the oil is enough hot while ready for frying. At a time, add a quarter totals of steak strips while the wok is hot. Get them separated with a fork while needs to cook with stirring frequently until it gets crispy. Use paper towels to drain them, whereas the process repeats until the steak is over.
- Take out all oil, keeping only 1 tablespoon on the wok and then add onion, ginger, carrots, and garlic, which need to stir for up to 1 minute.
- Combine soy sauce in a bowl along with rice vinegar, sugar, sesame oil and red pepper flakes. Put them in the work that needs to boil. And finally, add beef while heating through to serve.