While wings don’t contain much meat, but the Szechuan BBQ Wings recipe offers moist, tender and flavorful taste of Chinese chicken. This chicken recipe is so smooth skin that plump wings along with no staining to ensure originality.
When the husks of dark pinkish-red, they become tastier and floral for the numbering prickle. They leave that on the lips and tongue while the numbering quality decreases chilies’ effect and it says the cause why the food is so hot to eat.
Here goes the cooking recipe so tasty that makes your family happy. Let’s get a quick look at the making process and what the ingredients are.
Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
Cook Time: 30 Minutes
Total Time: 50 Minutes
- Chicken wings – 3½ to 4 pounds.
- Szechuan peppercorns – 2 teaspoons which is ground.
- Chinese five spice powder – 2 teaspoons which is special.
- Kosher salt – 2 teaspoon.
- Black pepper – 1 teaspoon which is ground.
- Red pepper – ¼ to ½ teaspoons which is cayenne.
For the sauce:
Sauce – 6 tablespoons which from Hoisin.
Sauce – ¼ cup which from Sriracha.
Honey – 3 tablespoons.
Soy sauce – 2 teaspoons.
Szechuan peppercorns – 2 teaspoons which is ground.
Chinese five spice powder – 2 teaspoons which is special.
Fresh ginger – 1 teaspoon which is Grated.
1. Separate chicken wings at their joints while keep from making store or dispose of the thin external part. Take a small bowl that needs to stir the spices and sprinkle half of the whole wings. Coat the wings, toss that needs to do repeatedly with other remaining spices. Keep them aside in the refrigerator while you prepare for grilling. You should cover them, which should keep in the freezer up to 2 days.
2. Stir the ingredients of sauce in a small bowl and keep that aside until you’re ready to grill. On the other hand, you can keep the sauce in airtight container to refrigerate for one week maximum.
3. Get the griller medium- high heat to set your grilling with a direct cooking. Keep your grates clean and oily while starting cooking. Grill them for 5 minutes one side and flip the other side for 5 minutes. Repeat the process after couples of minutes until the chicken cook through while no longer bone’s pink. You must up to 20 minutes in total.
4. When it goes to the end minutes while cooking, brush the wings with BBQ sauce whereas the process of flip & repeat. You must not let them in the grill for a long time where it can be burned. Now, take out the wings and brush them again with BBQ sauce. Serve them hot or at the room temp with sauce that remains.
Cook Note: Although Szechuan peppercorns are inexpensive while purchase in an Asian market. If you don’t find them in your country, just continue without peppercorns. They are so delicious that not requires peppercorns. So, remember that if you don’t find peppercorns, continue while you’ve other ingredients.
Moreover, if you need more to know this recipe which is so hot that to eat. Comment us through the comment box while needing any further help.
Off Topics: The recipes we offer, not only a healthy one, but also come with mind-blowing taste. So, you do it for one time and get into an addiction. Now, try this sticky and spicy chicken recipe, which is the Chinese banquet. Since it’s a restaurant version, but not hard to make it at home. Whereas, ask us for the further issue while getting problems to cook it. You contact us either commenting or using ‘Contact Us’ form. The recipes we offer, not only a healthy one, but also come with mind-blowing taste. So, you do it for one time and get into an addiction.