Chicken Recipe of Crock-Pot Chicken with cream cheese and beans is as tasty as delicious. This is a simple slow cooker recipe that allows you to just toss everything in a slow cooker. While Keeping it for few hours (generally 4 to 5) and that’s all. Since it’s a burrito filling or just top with your favorite toppings, it severe in flour tortillas. It’s one of the popular Crockpot recipes because it contains so many leftovers. You can make it for lunch so that you can eat it in the dinner. So, it’s an easy dinner recipe that works for both of lunch and dinner. Also, it’s not easy to beat this recipe while using black beans and Crockpot chicken. This is not only easy to make but your family will love it also.
- Boneless chicken breasts – 4/5, frozen
- Black beans – 1 can (15 1/2 ounce)
- Corn – 1 can (15 ounce)
- Jar salsa – 1 (15 ounce), any kind
- Package cream cheese – 1 (8 ounce)
- Take your boneless chicken breasts that are frozen in a crock pot.
- Add 1 can of black beans, which you drain along with 1 jar of salsa and 1 can of corn that you drain.
- Now keep your crock pot on high heat for about 4 to 5 hours or until your chicken nicely tender.
- After adding 1 package of cream cheese, keep it for another 1 or 2 hours while letting sit.
- And finally, it’s OK what you try to make, so that you can enjoy with the family!
The recipe is done that may serve up to 4 persons. This is not only tasty but healthy food also. It’s neither so hard to make nor difficult to arrange the ingredients. It’s only potatoes but healthy food that provides many nutritional values also. So, make it and enjoy!