It’s chicken recipe of Chicken Cacciatore with mushrooms and garlic that cooks in the slow cooker. This easy recipe becomes wonderful with boneless chicken breasts while using garlic and mushrooms. All these come with a rustic combination, which is the best when served with tomato sauce. You also can choose the thighs of the boneless chicken, because they make the recipe more flavorful. They keep it moist and juicy while cooking in the slow. When you make another combination of chicken breast and thighs that would be amazing as well. If you cook in the low, it adds extra moisture to the dish with the condensation. But, when you cook it on high setting, your slow cooker does it quickly. You can add a teaspoon brown sugar while tasting bitter.
- broiler/fryer chicken – 1 while it weighs 3 & 1/2 pounds to 4 pounds) with cut up
- flour – 1/4 cup which is all-purpose
- Salt and pepper to taste
- olive oil – 2 tablespoons
- butter – 2 tablespoons
- onion – 1 large onion while chopping
- celery ribs – 2 that is sliced
- green pepper – 1 while it large and cut into strips
- fresh mushrooms – 1/2 pound and make it slices
- tomatoes – 1 can that’s equivalent to 28 ounces and cut up, but juice reserve
- tomato paste – 1 can that’s equivalent to 6 ounces
- red wine or water – 1 cup when it’s dry
- tomato sauce – 1 can while it’s equivalent to 8 ounces
- thyme – 1 teaspoon when it’s dry
- dried rosemary – 1 teaspoon, crushed
- dried oregano – 1 teaspoon
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- dried basil – 1 teaspoon
- garlic – 3 cloves, minced
- sugar – 1 tablespoon
- Hot cooked pasta
- Dust your chicken with flour and use salt and pepper while seasoning.
- Take a large skillet and brown your chicken on all sides in oil. And butter over medium-high heat that needs to remove into platter from oven.
- Use the same skillet while cooking and stirring the celery, opinion, mushrooms, and pepper for 5 minutes.
- Now, stir in the tomato sauce, tomatoes, tomato paste, garlic, wine, herbs, and sugar. Take them to a boil and do it for 30 minutes while covering and low heat.
- Place chicken in your skillet while aiming to cook them for 45 to 60 minutes with cover.
- Those are all and serve them with pasta sprinkling Parmesan cheese so that you can get the full flavor.