You must love pizza and this is why we’re presenting the chicken pizza recipe with roasted garlic chicken and herb. This is not only an easy dinner recipe but always a tasty and favorite food as well. Moreover, the white sauce on this pizza is great along with garlicky without being overly strong. Besides, the chicken and herbs furnish the pizza lots of flavor. That’s why it’s even good as bits and pieces the following day. This is important in our family because we love surplus pizza. After a trial of this garlic, herb and chicken pizza, you’ll love it! Because it’s such a pleasant change of pace from our customary favorite, we felt a slightly more “grown-up” if it makes any sense.
In this healthy recipe, we’re going to use our favorite homemade pizza recipe so that you can the pizza a nice chewy coating. In Addition, the combination of herbs, cheese, garlic, and chicken on top becomes completely perfect! Although we don’t think this version will change the reliable cheese and tomato sauce version, it’s absolutely an appetizing substitute. As a result, you’ll never go wrong with roasted garlic, cheese, and chicken! Well, as we can’t wait to try it again, so let’s start how to make it and what its ingredients are.
Prep Time: 20 min
Cook Time: 1 hour
What You Need for Pizza Recipe
- 1 pound pizza dough where we normally use half of my favorite pizza dough recipe
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese when it’s finely shredded
- 8 oz Mozzarella cheese
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 1 garlic bulb
- 2 Tbsp all-purpose flour
- Pepper because it makes tasty
- 3/4 cup fat-free evaporated milk
- 1 cup chicken when it’s cooked
- Herbs of choice, to taste parsley, oregano, basil, thyme, rosemary, etc
- Red onion, diced, because it makes the taste
How to Make this Pizza Recipe
Roast the garlic
- You have to use a Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cut 1/4″ of the head of the bulb off so that you can place the garlic bulb on a sheet of tin foil and sprinkle 1 tablespoon olive oil on the top cut off portion.
- Bake them for up to 25 minutes and remove them from foil because they need to be cool. Once they’re cool, press the roasted cloves. Shred 8 cloves and set to the side for this recipe. You can store the rest in a Ziploc bag in the refrigerator.
Make the Pizza
- Now, use a preheated oven to 450 degrees and melt butter over medium heat in a small saucepan. Here, add roasted garlic and cook for 1 minute. Once more 1-minute cook after adding flour and mixing.
- Whisk slowly in the evaporated milk and pepper that need to cook either 3 minutes, or until it gets thicken. Then, remove from heat and stir in Parmesan.
- Take the dough to your shaping surface so that you can lightly sprinkle with cornmeal. You have to shape the dough with evenly floured hands and spread white sauce over dough. Now, you have to top with chicken, onions, and cheese.
- These need 17 minutes baking or until the coating browns in color and the cheese get bubbly. Now, sprinkle with herbs and then serve without delay so that you can enjoy it hot.