This chicken pasta recipe is loaded with rich, creamy and laced with wine. As the main dish of the favorite meal, this food is the first choice for a lot of family in Spokane, Washington. You’d not be able to imagine how easy and quick the meal gets ready. Because it’s an alternative pasta bake it’s great for making in batches- assemble the layers of mascarpone, basil, chicken, and butternut then freeze or bake. Besides, seared chicken strips come with the combination of super creamy cooked pasta. It’s that cooked in the one pot with garlic, white wine, mushrooms along with parmesan cheese. And as the issue of your family entertainment, it’ll do all for your entire family. Well, let us describe what you need to prepare this chicken pasta recipe and how to do it.
Total Time: 40 min.
Prep Time: 10 min.
Total Time: 30 min.
What You Need for this Chicken Pasta Recipe
- 2 cups penne pasta when it’s raw
- 2 cups fresh mushrooms when they are sliced
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sliced green onions
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup white wine or chicken broth
- 2 cups cooked chicken when they are cube
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/3 cup water
- Shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
How to Make this Chicken Pasta Recipe
- At first, cook pasta as it’s directed on the packet. Meanwhile, sauté onions and mushrooms in butter either for 4-5 minutes or until tender in a large skillet.
- Put wine or broth as well as garlic. Make them boil and cook either for 5 minutes or until the liquid is reduced by half.
- Mix water and flour until it gets smooth and adds mushroom mixture gradually. Make them boil and cook stirring for 2 minutes or until thickened while reducing heat. Then, stir in cream and make it boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered for 4-5 minutes or until heated through reducing heat.
- Now, drain pasta and add pasta, capers, chicken, pepper, and salt to the cream sauce. Cook another 3 or 4 minutes or until it heated through. Then, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese