- Four slices of bacon
- One cauliflower (bite sized chopped)
- Two tablespoon olive oil
- Two cloves of garlic (minced)
- Black pepper and salt (according to taste)
- Half cup of sour cream
- Half cup of mayonnaise
- Cheddar Cheese (four ounces)
- Green onions (chopped)
- Chives – one bunch
- Pepper sauce
- Quarter teaspoon of paprika
- Cook the bacon over medium heat; turn upside down occasionally until brown. Put the bacon on a plate.
- Make oven heat at 350° Place baking sheet and foil.
- Now mix cauliflower with spices as garlic, black pepper, salt and olive oil. Spread the cauliflower the baking sheet and cook in oven until brown. Let it cool down.
Now mix cooked cauliflower into sour cream and mayonnaise. Spread bacon bits, Cheddar Cheese, green onions, sauce, paprika, and chives. Add salt and black pepper to taste. Put into refrigerator for 2 to 3 hours before service.