- Apple pie/cherry / blueberry of two cans
- One box of yellow cake mixture
- Two sticks of butter/ One cup of melted butter
- Half cup of caramel sauce to use on ice-cream top as you wish
- Half cup of cinnamon (if you prefer)
- Half cup of pecans (chopped)
- Beaten cream for decoration
Note: Cinnamon, pecans, cream and caramel are optional. You may or may not use them.
Take 9 by 13 dish and grease well so that cake is not stuck with it. Now make a mixture of apple pie/cherry / blueberry with caramel sauce. Now add half teaspoon cinnamon as you desire. Spread the mixture evenly in the dish. Pour cake mix on it and make it even. Now spread a layer of melted butter with pecans, if you wish. Bake the whole at 350° temperature. Allow around an hour until the top take brown color. You may use ice-cream / whipped cream while serving.